Fragrances Of Ireland
"In a valley between the two Sugarloaf Mountains in County Wicklow, an area known as 'The Garden of Ireland', you will find Fragrances of Ireland and their fields of lavender and other aromatic plants.
Fragrances of Ireland was established as a family-owned company in 1983 selling Irish perfumes to tourists. However, their products have become so popular that they are now the leading Irish Perfume House and their brands are household names in Ireland. They try to create beautiful representations of Ireland through their products, which range from fine fragrances to premium soaps and toiletries, with a meaningful message that people can relate to: bringing people back to the wonders of nature and at the same time uplifting them spiritually. This is particularly apparent in the Inis cologne - Inis means ?the energy of the sea? - which combines a truly universal message with a world-class fragrance."
Shop Fragrances Of Ireland Products
- Inis Roll On - 0.27oz Fragrance
- Inis Body Lotion - 200ml Lotion
- Inis Nourishing Hand Cream - 2.6oz Cream
- Patrick Cologne Spray - 100ml Fragrance
- Inis Cologne Spray - 15ml Fragrance
- Discovery Set - 4pc - 4pc Set
- Inis Cologne Spray - 1.75oz Fragrance
- Inis Cologne Spray - 100ml Fragrance
- Inis Cologne Spray - 30ml Fragrance
- Inis Mini Traveler Duo - 2pcs Set
- Inis - Energy of the Sea Body Lotion - 500ml Lotion