"G B Kent & Sons Ltd, manufacturers of brushes since the eighteenth century is one of the oldest established companies in Great Britain.
Kent Brushes (as they are now more commonly known) was founded in 1777 by William Kent in the reign of George III. Kent holds a pre-eminent place in the history of brush making, with an unbroken record of excellence in the quality of its production which has been recognised by the granting of Royal Warrants for nine reigns.
The company continues to retain the craftsmanship and unprecedented quality that is Kent's reputation. Even in today's fast moving, mass-produced assembly, Kent are proud to still be manufacturing many of their original brushes by hand. Nevertheless, Kent Brushes is committed to developing and enhancing its products with every step they take. Kent harness the latest hi-tech manufacturing processes, whilst building on the time-honoured traditional methods to create the world's finest example of each and every brush that leaves their factory."
Shop Kent Products
- 113mm Pocket Comb All Fine - A FOT
- Hairbrush Cleaner - L PC2
- 113mm Pocket Comb Coarse/Fine - A OT
- Men`s Military Bristle Brush - MG2
- 143mm Pocket Comb Coarse/Fine - R7T
- 192mm Large Dressing Table Comb Coarse/Fine- 9T
- 143mm Pocket Comb All Fine - 7T
- 205mm Large Handled Rake Comb Coarse - 10T
- 120mm Men`s Pocket Comb All Fine - SLIM JIM
- 100mm Folding Fine Pocket Comb with Clip - 20T
- Beard and Moustache Comb - 812
- Salon Folding Brush Nylon Quill Hairbrush - AS10
- 175mm Dressing Table Comb Coarse/Fine - 5T
- Natural Shine Small/Handbag/Child Cushion Porcupine and Bristle Hairbrush - NS02
- 158mm General Grooming Comb Coarse/Fine - 2T
- Baby Brush Comb Set - BA28
- Men`s Club Bristle Brush - OG2
- Natural Shine Large Cushion Porcupine and Bristle Hairbrush - NS01
- Men`s Rectangular Satinwood Soft White Bristle Hairbrush - MS23D
- Men`s Gel Styler Hairbrush - KFM3