"It was 1957 when a young pharmacist named Yoshikiyo Nowatari first introduced his now famous moisturizing cream to Japan. His creation was invented at the request of a woman long-suffering from dry, cracked skin. She was tired of using petroleum-based skin care products that she found to be greasy, messy and ineffective. With the help of a chemist and a special manufacturing process, he created a glycerin-based mositurizer that would go on to be one of the longest-selling skin care products in Japan and the #1 selling medicated, vitamin-enriched cream on the market."
Shop Yube Products
- Moisturizing Skin Cream Jar - 2.2oz Cream
- Foaming Skin Polish - 7oz Polish
- Lip Balm - 0.15oz Lip Balm
- Moisturizing Body Lotion - 10.25oz Lotion
- Moisturizing Skin Cream - 1oz Cream