"Jim Liggett was an award-winning New York advertising man (he was on the team that came up with the Pink Panther Owens Corning ads) who was sitting pretty when he came across a New England recipe for an all natural hair soap. Intrigued, he tried the recipe out, offered it to some friends as gifts, and the Old Fashioned Shampoo Bar was born.
Today, J.R. Liggett's now-famous shampoo bars are hand made and hand cut in a New Hampshire barn, using no synthetic oils, no detergents, no animal products or testing, no plastic bottles, no artificial colors, and no petroleum. One bar equals a 24 oz. bottle of shampoo, and is great for traveling or backpacking."
Shop J.r. Liggett's Products
- Coconut and Argan Oil Bar Shampoo
- Jojoba & Peppermint Bar Shampoo
- Moisturizing Formula Bar Shampoo
- Herbal Formula Bar Shampoo
- Sample Size Old Fashioned Shampoo Bar
- Tea Tree Oil Formula Bar Shampoo
- The Original Old Fashioned Bar Shampoo
Back to Brands page